IRJTAS welcomes Author for submission of papers related to engineering, technology and applied science other relevant areas. The different original research is covered by this journal. This is one of the most cited journals in the era of science and technology; this journal also covered other fields like medical research, management research, pharmaceutical research and literature research article.
IRJTAS is a monthly peer reviewed online journal.
The IRJTAS invites paper contribution in the following categories:
- Original research work
- Survey/Review articles, giving an extensive audit on a logical/inquire about point
- Extended variant of meetings/Journals/Workshops
- Fast Communications: Short, independent articles on progressing research
- Technical Notes
General instruction to Authors.
- Manuscripts are to be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org present the composition as MS Word record alongside the duplicate right shape given beneath:
Download IRJTAS paper template
- All compositions must be the author(s) unique, un-distributed work and should not be under - thought for published somewhere else.
- Each original copy must incorporate a 100 to 150 word unique abstract and a rundown of 5-to-7 keywords. The article length must be not exactly or equivalent to 8 pages.
- A research article must be the accompanying segment relies on the kind of paper, for example, Research paper or review paper:
o Title of Research original copy
o Author's connection with name, designation, dept, institution, place, nation
o Abstract with keywords
- BACKGROUND OR RELATED WORK
- PRESENTATION OF THE MAIN CONTRIBUTION OF THE PAPER/ SCOPE OF RESEARCH
- PROPOSED METHODOLOGY AND DISCUSSION
- SIMULATION or EXPERIMENTAL RESULTS
- CONCLUSIONS AND FUTURE SCOPE
- AUTHOR’S BIOGRAPHY (with photo)
- Authors ought to submit verification prepared and reconsidered article. Before accommodation please ensures that your paper is readied utilizing the IRJTAS Single Column Paper Template format. This will ensure the quick procedure for distribution.
- Once the paper is acknowledged, the author(s) are expected to send copyrights of the paper over to IRJTAS. In the event that any copyrighted material is utilized by the creator, the creator must take authorization for the same from the supervisor.
- The submitted articles are reviewed by two reviewers. One of the analysts will be an outsider and another might be an Indian. Acknowledgment is conceded when both the analysts' proposals are sure.